This Privacy Statement is applicable to this site hookupapps.review and to any sites affiliated to hookupapps.review.
A. The operative parties referred to in this policy are hookupapps.review and to any sites affiliated to hookupapps.review. and you, the user of this site.
1. hookupapps.revieware the publishers and/or operators of various websites and are hereinafter referred to collectively as "EGG." When first-person pronouns are used in this Policy (us, we, our, ours, etc.), these provisions are referring to EGG as applicable. Additionally, when the terms "The Site" or "Site" are used, these terms refer respectively to Sites published and/or operated by EGG, as applicable.
3. Potential Advertisers– Some individuals access the Site for the purpose of applying to become an Advertiser on the Site. These individuals are considered "Users" as defined hereunder.
II. Information We Collect.
Unless you provide it to EGG voluntarily or the information is collected via cookies in the manner described in this policy, EGG does not collect personally identifiable information about you (including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, and email address) in connection with your use of this website. Users are not required to enter through any active data collection pages.
Any information gathered is limited to cookies, IP Addresses and Referral URLs, and other passive information gathering devices, as explained below. We collect certain necessary information such as name, email, phone number, age, and IP addresses from Potential Advertisers and/or Advertisers
Log Files: Internet protocol ("IP") addresses are used to analyze trends, administer the web site, track users' movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
The primary use for any information collected is to provide you with Site services. We also use your information to deliver customized services to you; for User support purposes; and for efforts to monitor and help ensure against fraud, harassment and spamming. Non-personal and aggregate information, which is – as stated above – collected passively, is used in order to geographically customize our marketing efforts or to generally customize the use of our site for an aggregate group of customers. Information gathered from Potential Advertisers may be used to assist such individuals in completing the registration process, promotional communications, and for marketing and/or research purposes. Information gathered from Voluntary Users may be used in any manner at our sole discretion including, but not limited to, as described in Section IV.
IV. When We May Disclose Your Information
1. To satisfy any laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental, or legal requests for such information;
2. To disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms & Conditions and other policies and procedures;
3. To operate our Services properly;
4. To protect ourselves, our Users, and the general public. We specifically reserve the right to disclose any and all information to law enforcement in the event that a crime – including, but not limited to, fraud-related offense – is committed, is suspected, or if we are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, warrants, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process; and
5. To cooperate with law enforcement authorities, and other governmental, administrative or regulatory agencies about our Users to the extent required by applicable law. Examples of such cooperation include, but are not limited to, lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, warrants, or writs. We do not presently intend to cooperate with private-party litigants and others seeking information unless compelled to do so through lawful court or administrative process, such as subpoenas, court orders, warrants, or writs.
X. Revisions to This Policy
We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. You should periodically check for any modifications of this Policy by re-visiting this web page and using the "refresh" button on your browser. You should note the date of last revision to this Policy, which appears at the top of this Policy. If the "Last Updated" date remains unchanged after you have clicked the "refresh" button on your browser, you may presume that no changes have been made since the last reading of the policy. A changed "Last Updated" date indicates that this Policy has been updated or edited, and the updated or edited version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting.
XI. Questions Regarding This Privacy Statement
You acknowledge that by providing data to us, you consent to the processing of your data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.